23 November 2009

Monday Pix Set 2

Okay, guys. So... you kinda have to know my mom to really get this sequence of pictures. If you are one of her children or a close friend, then please look at what's in her hand, what's in her lap, and the progression of her facial expressions.

... ie: "Miles, I'm eating! Call her off me!"

I tell her to kiss Mary Louise.






Next frame: Mom is not only NOT going to kiss Mary Louise, but she is now going to press her lips together just in case any dog hair might get in there.










Next shot: Mom is getting frustrated (clearly) and ready for the game to be over.



Obviously, I'm encouraging Mary Louise to give her grandmother kisses while Mom is telling her that she'd better not.




That's it. Mom's had enough and wants to get up. Notice how the bowl and the spoon are both respectively extended away from her body (laterally, for all you Human Anatomy terminologia anatomica nuts).

No comments:

Post a Comment