09 August 2017

On Wednesdays we wear pink

Well, sometimes. Today, it was a lot of red plaid and a skinny red tie, but I thought about the pink.

Another day. Another run. A few more people on Facebook that I unfollowed because they get on my nerves and they're basically idiots. Rude as hell, I know, but at least it's honest. Besides, I don't think you know who you are. And if you do, feel free to do the same. I probably don't really care for the association outside the parameters of the fake social media world anyway.

Toying with the idea of changing the name of my blog to Sex in the Valley and giving it a little more of a Carrie Bradshaw feel. The one from the first few seasons, though. The way the show was originally written, not the way it turned out.

Of course, to write about sex in the valley, one ought to be having sex in the valley and I'm in a bit of a dry spell when it comes to all that (see all previous posts leading up to tonight for a little evidence).

Besides, wouldn't focusing on a single aspect of my life right now - especially one as boring and filled with all the sex I'm not having - lock me into something I'm not sure I have the commitment for?

It's been a long day and this post has no real point.

Just rambling.

Time for a shower and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment