13 October 2010

New Opportunities

Exhausted, but I persevere. There simply aren't enough hours in a day. Twenty-four is just not adequate for everything involved in the myriad tasks of life. Reading. Re-copying notes. Running for offices. Regular lectures. Rigorous work schedules. Really needing sleep. No rest. Blah. Double, double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble. This is the house that Miles built.

Maybe tomorrow I'll write something that's cohesive and makes a little more sense than just randomly etching out words on the screen. Maybe. I just know that I needed to post something, to get something typed out on the blog so that I could get away from the pathophysiology of hematological disorders for a few. According to the recorder, I've got another 48 minutes to retain from this particular folder, and then another folder that I've yet to even open.

My back hurts. Really hurts these days. It's a pain that's so swift and punishing. Indescribable at times. It plagues my posterior midsection to the point that I cannot even concentrate at times. And all the ibuprofen in the world probably wouldn't work at this point. I scheduled the surgery. November 22nd with the pre-op tests and pressures and vital statistics taken on the 16th, one week before. I wish the 22nd were already here and gone and the pain went with it. Until then, I can take it. I'm a soldier. For now. I just know that I can't deal with this once the real nursing school starts up for me in... three months... wow. Right at three months.

Enough rambling for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment