08 June 2010

Oh You've Got Green Eyes Oh You've Got Blue Eyes Oh You've Got Grey Eyes

Tuesday night.

Started behavioral statistics at one o'clock this afternoon after working all morning in multiple departments at NSU. It was one of those classes where I was constantly hoping that I would get out of there early and only halfway paying attention to the lecture. I mean, I got it. I learned it. I heard it. But I wasn't really into it. Foreshadowing? The first of twelve classes. Only eleven more to go. I'm hoping that some of them will be at least a little more captivating than this one.

When I left the building, there was a silver summer storm brewing and big, fat drops of rain scattered all over the parking lot. Not enough to accumulate. Not enough to wash all these dead, dried flowers off my car. Not enough to really cool things down from this near one-hundred degree, almost oppressive heat.

Came home. Worked on the group Facebook page for the NSU Shreveport SNA. I hope I can get a few new members to join and be a part of this deal. Of course, I can only be fair with my expectations. I mean, I have moments of tremendous passion followed by periods of extended apathy when it comes to everything. How do you make that go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment