18 November 2010

I Think I'm In Love

...and the dude really makes me wanna change my Facebook status. About to shower then head up to school for the day. 3030 lecture at 11 followed by Patho review followed by hours and hours of studying ahead of me. I also need to try to squeeze getting up to Promise to fill out some new hire paperwork at some point.

Somehow, I'm making it through everything, not even really experiencing pain like I have in the past. I wonder how much of my current pain-free existence is actually a mind-over-matter thing. Could it be that all the positives are just helping me to overlook any potential negatives? Regardless, it's all icing on the cake.

1 comment:

  1. Happy for you... :-) Focus on what is important in your life and it will be yours. Mind over matter. It works... G-Ma

    ReplyDelete