16 October 2017

The second step is all about believing in something

I believe in a lot of things.

Love, honesty, integrity and faith are a few. 

I also believe there are times when one needs to take control of the steering wheel after spending too much time driving around with the cruise control set on the road of life. Because there are plenty of other times when one's just sort of playing with things at odd intervals and not really steering the car toward anything in particular. 

I feel like I've been operating with a loose steering wheel since I came to Yakima. 

And I believe it's time to steer the wheel in a different direction. 

When the pain of remaining the same becomes greater than your fear of change, you might find it's time to drive the wheel to a new point on the compass. 

Exploring new options -- it's not a bad thing, it's the way things ought to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment