03 January 2017

No resolutions, no reservations

I didn't have any resolutions this year, but I was pretty sure I was going to be much better at writing here every day. If I'd resolved to post daily, I would already have failed.

Only six more days in Shreveport and I'm on the road to Yakima.

And the move drive out of town isn't coming soon enough.

I don't have the path totally picked and I don't have a single reservation made for any of my hotel/motel stays along the way.

But my apartment is ready and I've got about 30 percent of everything here packed and ready to roll.

Let me get through these next three days of work, a few more episodes of Dynasty season 8, a few more pages in the Jackie Collins book I'm reading and I'll be out of this place that I once loved so very much and have recently begun to really hate.

Come on, January 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment