05 January 2014

The 2013 Challenge Was a Bust

But things could be better in 2014, right?

No posts have been composed because I haven't moved onto another Stephen King novel since I completed his collection of short stories this past fall.

I guess there's no better time than any time to get started with the reading and the free-flow writing. Too many of my thoughts are structured and worked to whatever form of perfection they can reach when I'm writing for Henry Harbor. My voice isn't stifled, but I'm not able to write as often as I'd like and as freely as I'd like.

Currently reading: 2001: A Space Odyssey, but I'm not certain that I'm incredibly into it.

And my list of the things that I really should be reading continues to grow.

We'll see if I can't make things a bit more stream-lined in 2014.

After all, we're only four days in.

No comments:

Post a Comment