05 January 2012

Side Tracked All Night...

I've contemplated my canvas(es) and everything that I planned to do tonight, but I've managed to only get by on the minimum. I'm looking forward to a weekend of leisure. A lot of plans for nothing other than what I want to do: working out, reading, writing, blogging, painting... spendind some time with Mom. Hopefully getting together with Special People Club, seeing Rhonda and Stephen and Danny and Stacy.

I've had a poem in my head for days now and it's slowly making its way through my neck and shoulders and down my forearms to my fingertips to wiggle itself out onto the plain white pages, but poetry is something so sporadic with me. I'm not sure I'll ever finish it.

About to crack open the windown and climb into bed with a little StillStream and War and Remembrance. Hopefully I'll make more time for the really important things over the weekend, like I'm promising myself now. We'll see what turns up.

No comments:

Post a Comment